During the Future Of Hospitality Summit (FHS) in Dubai on 19th-21st September 2022, Morgan Tuckness, Senior Manager Design & Architecture Hotel Development, NEOM, was in conversation with Xander Bueno de Mesquita, Owner, Treating Life Well; Ufi Ibrahim, Founder & CEO, Energy & Environment Alliance (EEA), and Dr Shamir Ghumra, Head of Building Performance Services at BREEAM, about ‘Data-Driven Sustainable Investments & Regulations Driving Change’.
The below questions were addressed during the panel session:
- Why is it important to have the right metrics and benchmarks in place?
- Are there any global standards for the hospitality industry?
- What has greenwashing to do with this?
- How can you define a net zero carbon hotel?
- How do we mitigate investor and compliance risk?
Watch the session here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0fCA0jVikk